IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
Football Federation Australia (FFA) on 17 March 2020 advised that, after considered discussion with its nine State and Territory Member Federations and assessment of developments
, sanctioned grassroots football competitions and associated training would be suspended.
The Shoalhaven District Football Association competitions will recommence from 1 July. See above for Competition schedules.
Training will commence from 1 June under strict conditions:
- training is non contact! No tackles, social distancing of 1.5m
- bring your own clearly marked drink bottle
- coaches will supply sanitiser on arrival and throughout session where necessary
- the toilet in clubhouse will be available with soap and sanitiser, strictly one person entering at a time (parent can accompany minis)
- don't come to training if you're sick or have any slight symptoms
It is important that parents:
- arrange arrival and departure from training within 15 minutes af starting and finishing - no one to hang around before or after training
- if staying, try to remain in the car or at a distance from the session -, please don't enter the field or session.It is important that coachesmaintain their group number of 10 people
- maintain social distancing
Above all please be mindful of the unusual circumstances our VOLUNTEERS
are working under, they will be doing their best and finding their own feet over the next few weeks.
If you have any concerns or questions please contact us by PM or email at email@example.com.